Lindley Hall 401D
- Ph.D. Minor in Inquiry Methodology at Indiana University, 2016
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems Technology at Indiana University, 2016
- M.S. in Instructional Systems Technology at Indiana University, 2011
- B.S. in Computers and Electronics Education at Kocaeli University, 2005
Courses Taught at SICE
- A290 CGI/PHP
- C295/B599 Teaching Computer Science
I am a teacher, scholar and a lifelong learner. I have a B.S. degree in Computers and Electronics Education at Kocaeli University, and an M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Instructional Systems Technology at Indiana University. I taught computer science courses in all the levels of education from elementary level to higher education, and worked as a technology consultant and coordinator in these levels to support teachers' and professors' effective technology use for educational purposes.
Computer science education is the core area of my research agenda. My overall professional goal is to support the development of current and future teachers and faculty for CS education in K-20.