Address your company’s strategic needs by investing through Accelerator.
The School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering's Accelerator Corporate Giving Program is a relationship-enhancing investment opportunity that accelerates a company’s ability to address their specific, strategic needs. Scholarship dollars generated from Accelerator help to recruit, retain, support, and graduate future tech industry leaders.
Participating companies receive enhanced: Visibility, Access, Recruiting Opportunities
Gift Levels and Advantages
Gifts support the general Accelerator scholarship fund.
- Participation on the Accelerator Council, an exclusive corporate leadership council
- Invitation to private fall career fair reception with high-achieving students
- Special designation at SICE career fairs
- Recognition in the School's marketing and visual displays including career fair publications and hiring statistics handout
- Early invitation to participate in classroom employer panels
- Personal contact with select faculty members
- Insider analysis of student populations
- Contact with scholarship recipients
Gifts support company-named scholarship.
All of the advantages of Preferred, plus:
- Opportunity to define guidelines for scholarship distribution
- One targeted company email per semester to students sent through SICE Caeer Services (copy provided by company)
- Invitation to premier spring career fair dinner with high-achieving students
- Personal contact with Associate Dean for Undergraduate or Graduate Studies
Gifts support a variety of lasting engagment opportunities
Development staff will assist your company strategically and tactically to ensure your gift enriches business goals. Elite donors receive all of the aforementioned advantages. High-impact gifts (one-time or multi-year pledges) can:
- Name spaces
- Name and endow scholarships
- Fund research
- Name and endow faculty positions
Maximize Your Investment
“Accelerator provides companies a platform for advancing their relationship with the School. Our investments in the School have immensely benefited Cerner due to the high-level corporate presence at IU as well as the recruitment of stunningly talented students that have become highly accredited associates at Cerner.”
Neal Schwartz, VP, CernerWork