SICE CareersSICE Careers is an online job posting and career services management system for the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering designed to help students explore career opportunities, research employers and employer events, and apply for internships and full-time positions.
All of the jobs posted within SICE Careers are technology-related and all are posted by employers looking to specifically recruit Indiana University School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering students.
By completing your profile and uploading your resume to SICE Careers, you will have access to the numerous job postings, interview schedules, and employer profiles.
Within SICE Careers, you can:
- Search for open positions and apply for jobs online
- Research employers and perform geographic and job-category specific searches
- Request interviews with employers who are conducting on-campus interviews
- Search and RSVP for employer-related events
- Schedule appointments with career advisors
See the Career Search Guide (p. 4 & 5) for more frequently asked questions about using SICE Careers.