Turn what you've learned in your classes into a memorable experience.
At SICE, what you learn outside the classroom is just as important as what you learn in it. In fact, out-of-the-classroom experiences should be a key component to your SICE education.
The Student Engagement and Success Program exists to facilitate as many experiences and adventures to help you be successful in your journey as possible.
SICE Student Organizations
Get involved with one our 10 plus student organizations. Take a trip to a company to get a behind-the-scenes look at a technological business. Participate in a service project. Network with CEOs. Experience first hand how an inclusive work environment drives success.
Put what you have learned in the classroom into practice, grow as a leader and be empowered by the skills you have learned.
Have fun! You will experience first-hand how employers can help you make a great idea come to fruition!
Other ways to get involved in SICE:
- SICE Living Learning Community is a great opportunity for freshman students to connect academically and socially when they arrive to campus.
- SICE Involvement Fairs, join a student student organization in the school to learn a skill, be adventurous, and showcase your talent to employers.
- SICE Wired Leadership Retreat allows you to sharpen your leadership skills and connect with your SICE peers.
- Participate in Undergraduate Research an opportunity to work with faculty to make an idea become reality.
- SICE Idol is an opportunity to showcase your individual talent.
- Become a Student Ambassador for the school.
- Dish and Dine, have a meal with faculty and staff in the school.
- Get hands on tech experience working with ServeIT.
- Learn more about SICE programs and events.
IU Bloomington Student Opportunities
Beyond SICE, IU offers vast opportunities, including: