Project Lead The Way (PLTW) + SICE Scholarship
The Indiana University School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering is offering scholarships to students who have enrolled in Project Lead the Way programs during high school and select Intelligent Systems Engineering as their major.
The eligibility requirements are:
Students who meet the following PLTW and SICE admissions requirements are eligible for a scholarship of up to $2,500 per year, renewable for four years:
- Be admissible to Indiana University Bloomington
- Qualify for direct admission to the ISE program
- Remain an ISE major within the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering during their undergraduate education
- Have completed three or more courses in any PLTW track and/or received the AP+PLTW College Prep Certificate
- To earn the AP+PLTW recognition, the student must satisfactorily complete three courses in the pathway – one AP course; one PLTW course; and a third course, either AP or PLTW—and earn a qualifying score of 3 or higher on the AP Exam(s) and a score of Proficient or higher on the PLTW End-of-Course (EoC) assessment(s).
Visit the PLTW+SICE scholarship application to view the application material and essay questions.