Outside Minors

Interested in getting a minor or certificate from another IU school? Contact the undergraduate recorder’s office in that school (they’ll help you declare the minor), and consult your undergraduate academic advisor here at Informatics, Computing, and Engineering. And just so you know: many of the B.S. in Informatics cognates complete the minor requirements.